Let’s start with 20 tips that encompass proper social media etiquette as a whole and apply to all channels.
1. For security purposes, update passwords on a regular basis, especially if you recently had staff turn-over.
2. Use a social media management platform to share access to social accounts without having to give too many people access to your brand passwords.
3. Devote your efforts to social channels you know your audience is paying attention to.
4. Discover what your audience cares about by listening to the conversations they’re having on social channels.
5. Be sure your profile picture and header images are up-to-date and sized correctly. No brand should have a grainy picture adorning their social profiles.
6. Your branding should project consistency. Use the same or related profile…